Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer is Over!

It's offical, summer is over and we are back in the grind of school. Cory started 2 a-days back the first week of August and we started inservice last week. Where did the summer go? With summer coming to an end there were some celebrations. Taryn of course turned 2 and Cory and I celebrated 6 years of marriage on the 10th!! Where did time go?
School starts on Monday and with the start of school comes the offical start to football season, both high school (and jr. high) and of course my favorite college!! The first BHS game is on the 29th and the first TECH game is on the 30th!! Yeah this is my favorite time of year.

In the midst of all of this going on we have managed to put our house up on the market to sale in hopes of buying a bigger house soon! This has been nerve wracking and we had family pics done this last weekend. Taryn was a little model and loved all of the attention.

Here is our little house, you can't see it in the pic, but there is a Realtor sign in the front yard!




These are pictures from our professional photo shoot this past weekend. Taryn was a little ham and loved every minute of it!Sweet and innocent!

Followed by the "devil" mischevious child in her!


We thought she looked like she was giving her presidential speech in these photos?
She looks bored with the questions!Followed by a demand for mac and cheese and grapes at EVERY MEAL!!

This is nothing new! Pulling mommy's hair and thinking it is funny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are adorable! I love the pictures. I know I asked you on myspace, but where are ya'll gonna move? I miss ya'll. It's been to long. I hope to catch up soon.

The Logans said...

Good luck with selling your house! I didn't know you guys had put it up for sale until I looked at this tonight. Thanks for the pics of Taryn and your family. They are great!