Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thursday is the BIG DAY!!!!

Wow! Where has 9 months gone? It seems just like yesterday we were sharing the big news that Golden child #2 was on the way. Now we are 2 days away from bring our second child into the world.

These last couple of days have been long and tiresome. We just knew that Rhealee would be making her grand entrance this past weekend, but that came and went and nothing. Monday came and I just kept telling myself just a couple more days. Every morning I have woke up just knowing it would be the day. No action though, so I guess we will be meeting our second Golden girl on Thursday. So stay tuned we will be posting pics as soon as we can!

I am going to try and take pics of the nursery tonight and get them posted ASAP!
Everything is ready to go we are just waiting patiently. Taryn keeps telling my belly "come on Rhea come play my house!" It is the cutest thing.

1 comment:

The Logans said...

We can't wait to meet our new baby cousin! Hang in there!