Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Cory and Dying of the Eggs!!

Taryn had her first Easter egg dying experience last week. It was Cory's idea so I sat back and watched. They did a pretty good job without too many messes that were not cleanable. Then at Doakie's house on Saturday night she got to dye some more and was a pro. Minus the slam dunk into the cup that I somehow missed.


Cory and Taryn showing off their finished products of the Easter egg dying experience. Good job guys!My two goobers waiting patiently for the eggs to be "jus right dad!"

Taryn loved to stick her hand down in the cup. She didnt understand the concept of the little wire hook to put the eggs in with and get them out. She wanted to use her hands.


You cant see it in the pic, but Cory is showing Taryn how to use the metal hook. It was a waste of time!


Saturday was Cory's birthday. He turned 34, old man. We were in Lockney so we spent it with my family. As part of his gift my mom and dad took care of Rhealee during the night and we both got to sleep all through the night. Thanks Doakie and Gramps!
For supper we cooked spaghetti and Doakie baked her famous chocolate cake. We had a quiet evening at their house.


Taryn enjoying her supper. More on the floor and her then in her tummy. She just wanted to go straight to the cake. A girl after my own heart!
He may be 34 but he is still a big ol goof ball. Happy Birthday Cory Jo!

And I sometimes wonder where Taryn comes up with the goofy looks and actions? I think we all know where she gets it from and its not her momma!














No comments: