Thursday, August 06, 2009

Just Having Fun...

After our relaxing trip to Austin, Cory and I went to Austin for Coaching School for 4 days. The morning we left I got a stomach bug. On the way down there Cory got the stomach bug. We thought we had food poisoning. It was pretty bad. I was better by the following afternoon but it took Cory about 8 days. He was so sick in Austin he finally asked me to take him to the ER. That was really an interesting experience to sit in the ER of a very large hospital. I wish I would have taken my camera and captured some of the characters that were there. I would have also had a really neat picture of the state capital.

After getting home from Austin, Cory started coaching work. So we are in the full swing of coaching now!

Summer is quickly coming to an end and the girls and I have been having fun and enjoying the last few days together. Here are some pics of the girls.

We cooked cupcakes one day complete with colored frosting. Taryn didn't want to share so we made some special deliveries to share what we had made.

Here she is with her box of goodies to go and deliver to Paige and Ganky. (notice the frosting on her face!)
Taryn showing off her cupcakes. She did a really good job helping me make them and then put the frosting on them. She didn't understand that we had to wait for them to cool before icing them though.

Rhealee is starting to eat "big" girl food. She has not figured out how to use her tongue yet and get everything to go down, so we wear most of the food. It is a learning experience.
I love to watch the girls sleep. They are truly innocent and at peace when they are sleeping. They look my own little angels. I could just stand and watch them all night.
My sleeping beauties!!!




One Sunday evening on the way home from the grocery store I asked Taryn what she wanted to do for supper and she informed me that she wanted to have a picnic. Well we had just bought her a lunchable, so I said "why not?" So we drug a blanket to the backyard and enjoyed a picnic just the 2 of us. Rhealee was already asleep and Cory was not feeling very good. It was so nice and we had fun playing just the 2 of us. I truly cherish these moments!

Taryn showing me how old she is fixing to be in just a couple of days!I truly fall in love with this child all over again everyday. She makes us laugh and is always making us smile. We are so lucky to have her as our own.



No comments: