Monday, August 10, 2009

7 Wonderful Years!!!

Cory and I celebrated 7 wonderful years of marriage today. We did nothing special today, but this past Saturday I surprised him with tickets to see Willie Nelson, John Melloncamp and Bob Dylan. The girls spent the night with Doakie and Gramps and we had a date.

I wish I had a scanner at home and could post a pic from our wedding day, but I don't so you will just have to imagine what we looked like 7 years ago today.

We have had some rough and tough times but in the end we have always come out stronger and loving stronger. I have nothing poetic to say except that I LOVE YOU and Thanks for making my world a better place. I cant imagine growing old with anybody else. I cant imagine raising my beautiful girls with anybody else. I cant imagine disagreeing over the little things with anybody else. I cant imagine laughing at the little things with anybody else.

Thanks for all you do to make my life and the girls life wonderful! I love you more now than I did 7 years ago. I look forward to many many many years with you. There is nobody else I would want to grow old with but you, Cory!

Thanks for 7 marvelous years!

No comments: