Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Taryn Turns 3

I am really behind on getting all these pics posted. So bare with me there will be several post full of pics.

Taryn turned 3 on August 3rd. I let her choose what we would have for dinner and she choose Hot Dogs, Chips and Ice Cream. That's my girl keeping it simple. She also wanted to eat outside so Taryn, Rhealee and myself enjoyed our dinner outside. (Cory was at football practice, imagine that.)

Here is Rhealee, she enjoyed watching us eat our hot dogs. Not really cause she wanted one of her own. "Your not big, sister!" is what Taryn kept telling her. Next year Rhealee you can eat one with us. Here is the Birthday Girl enjoying her ice cream after our fabulous dinner.
Taryn eating her hot dog and chips. She had fun eating outside.


Here are some of the things about you at 3:
*You can dress yourself.
*You love to pick out your own outfits.
*You can potty in the big girl potty all by yourself.
*You can get your own snack out of the refrigerator.
*You know all your colors.
*You know all your shapes.
*You can count to 10.
*You are beginning to recognize letters.
*You love to watch cartoons.
*You love to snuggle with mommy and daddy.
*You love your "big" girl room and helping clean it up.
*You love going to visit your Doakie and Gramps and going to Ganky's house.
*You are the best big sister ever.
*You love to help take care of Rhealee.
*You love going to "your" church.
*You are learning to be a polite little lady with manners.
*You love going to football games and talking to "Coach".
*You have a wonderful imagination and play so well by yourself.
*You have an amazing memory.
*You have a marvelous smile and brighten every room you walk into.
There are so many things that you can do and love my list could go on forever. You are such a big girl that loves to help mommy do so many things like take care of sister and cooking. I am so thankful that you are in our lives and that I get to be your mommy and see you grow up everyday. I wish you could stay this age forever but I know you wont and I look forward to seeing you grow up into a marvelous person. Thanks for all they joy you bring into my life and so many other peoples lives also.

No comments: