Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sisters, Sisters!!!

My girls are growing so fast. As they are growing they are growing closer together. I can see a friendship starting to build. Rhealee gets the biggest grin and her eyes light up whenever Taryn walks into a room.

They are starting to play together and interact with each other. Taryn loves to entertain Rhealee by making different faces, different noises or just talking to her. It amazes me the connection they have already and it grows a little stronger every day.

Taryn feeding Rhealee a teething biscuit. What I couldn't capture on the camera is the fact that every time Taryn shoved (and I mean shoved) the biscuit in her mouth and then pulled it out Rhealee would get so tickled. Which in turn got Taryn tickled so she did it again and this made Rhealee laugh even harder, which made Taryn laugh even harder. This continued several times until they were both laughing so hard that Taryn couldn't put the biscuit in Rhealee's mouth because Rhealee was laughing so hard. Which also made mommy laugh really hard.
Caught them being mischievous together. The look on both of their faces tells me that they were up to something, just not sure what they were doing. They had been really quite for a while so I went to find them and I knew they would be up to something so I took the camera and this is what I captured.
The girls playing together in the living room. They are so cute together when they play. They have recently found that they like to wrestle. I haven't captured this on film or on the camera yet, but they will roll around on the floor until one of them ends up on top and they are both squealing with laughter. Love those sounds filling my house everyday.


Taryn wanted to give sister a ride in her new car. So with mommy standing very close we gave it a go. It was interesting cause Rhealee wasn't sitting up on her own yet, there are no seat belts and Taryn is not a very good driver and needed to hold on to sister. We will need to try this again, now that Rhealee is sitting on her own.


Rhealee wanted to hold on to something. Can't say that I don't blame her, Taryn is not the best little driver yet.
The girls in their matching yellow sundresses. They are absolutely the cutest things I have ever seen, I know I'm a little bias but they are just so cute.
These girls play so well together it amazes me. We worried that Taryn would be jealous of Rhealee and that she would lose interest in her, but that has not been the case. Taryn is the best big sister ever. She is so patient with Rhealee and always wants to help. If Rhealee grabs her hair Taryn tells her so easily "no sister, not pull my hair please." Or if Rhealee is trying to get something that Taryn doesn't think she needs she will say "No Rhealee you not big yet." If we try to give Rhealee a bite of something we are eating Taryn will tell us, "Rhealee not a big girl yet, she not eat that only baby food." It is always so cute. Taryn is also very protective of Rhealee and keeps a close eye on her if we are out and about and somebody wants to hold her.
I see ahead of me many wonderful years of listening to these two laughing and being silly together. I also know that there will be many disagreements as they have such different little personalities already. I know there will come a day when they are disagreeing over clothes and boys and those will be challenging days, but hopefully they will have a strong enough relationship they will laugh about it the next day.
I am so blessed to have such two wonderful little girls in my life. They bring us all so much joy with their laughter and smiles. I look forward to watching them grow up together and hopefully grow up to be great friends.

No comments: