Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Rhealee Grace!!!

(These pictures are all out of order and in random places. I did the whole post, hit publish post and then realized I was some how logged into my dad's blog. I didn't even know he had a blog!! He had used my computer and guess it remembered his password. Crazy!! He had a different layout and I really liked it, so I may have to change mine!). Enjoy. All the cousins together. Back row: Sydni and Taryn Rhea. Front row: Kagen Rhea, Bragen, Payten and Rhealee Grace.
Rhealee loved opening her gifts. She understood what she needed to do and did it!

She loved all her gifts, but she really loved all her new clothes!!


Today we celebrated Rhealee's 2nd birthday. Time is flying by so fast. It seems just like yesterday that we were welcoming her into our lives. I just can't believe that she is 2 already. We did a small party here in at the house with family and the Rendon's (Jennifer keeps Rhealee). I am learning to make cakes from my famous cake decorating Aunt Tammie. This was my first attempt at anything, and I must say it was fun and it looked pretty good. I am looking forward to lots more practicing.

So what is Rhealee doing at 2?

Rhealee at 2 you can say "no" very well.
You can also say "mine" excellent.
You love to make your sister mad.
You also love to give her hugs.
Sometimes you can be a little mean to Taryn, but then you turn around and give her a kiss.
You call everything you drink "milk".
Your favorite thing to drink is milk. I can't keep enough in your sippy cup.
You love pizza, grapes, cheese and hamburgers.
You love to play outside, especially in the dirt.
You love to be rocked and think that we need to lay beside your bed every night.
You sleep with a very large puppy dog, and often drag it through the house to come sleep in our room.
You area a girl on the move. Very rarely do you sit still very long.
You like to watch cartoons, and have a hard time listening to a book.
You like to talk and play on my phone.
You are tiny. Most of your clothes are still 18 months, we put you in 24 months, but they seem to fall off.
You are tall and have curly hair!
You like to grab mine and daddy's hand and tell us "ance" aka dance. You love to dance and sing.
You like to take baths and could stay in there all night if we let you.
You make us laugh and want to cry all within a split second.
You like for me to hold you when I am eating and really don't like to sit down and eat. You would rather walk around with your food and play.
When I get the food mixer out to bake, you instantly grab a spoon and stand beside me and say "bite, pease!" It is really cute, I have taught you well.
You are a traveling girl, you love to stay the night with your Doakie/Gramps and Ganky.
You cry almost everyday when I pick you up from Jenny's cause you don't want to come home, you love being at their house. It makes me a little sad, but honestly I like the fact that you are happy there.

We woke up this morning with you laying in between us on our bed and we sang Happy Birthday to you! Tonight I rocked you to sleep singing you the same song. It has been a great day, and I am so blessed to be your mommy!! Rhealee enjoying her birthday cake!! It was yumm-o!

My first attempt at cake decorating. Red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. I am learning from fantastic Aunt Tammie.

1 comment:

Paige said...

Thats the sweetest post - I loved reading about Rhealee. I hated to miss the party!
You keep treasuring rocking and enjoying your sweet babies - because they do grow up in the blink of an eye.
love yall, pl