Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where Did Spring Break Go?

Wow! Spring Break has flown by. We have stayed busy and spent little time at home. I am not ready to go back to the grind of everyday life. I want another week to spend at home playing with my girls.

On the good side, there is only about 10 weeks left of school! Then SUMMER!! I am so ready to be home and play outside.

I started walking last week with one of the other coaches wives, Jennifer. We have been doing pretty good. We started with a little over a mile walk and have quickly increased to a three mile walk. It feels so good to be active. I am going to work really hard at watching what I eat, that means no more cafateria food. We are in a contest at school, and I would really like to win. Don't know if that is possible considering our sup. has already lost 15lbs. I'm going to try.

Well, I put off grading papers and entering grades until tonight. So here it is midnight and I am just now done. Oh tomorrow is going to be along day.

We have a busy week coming up; Buncos, soccer practice, first soccer game, track meet, trip to Austin, and normal day stuff thrown in there.

Hope everyone has a great day back to work in the morning. Just think we are almost there!!!

No comments: