Friday, May 06, 2011

EASTER.....Just a little late!!!

I can't believe I have gotten so far behind in blogging.  I have wanted to try and be better, but life is just so busy right now.  We were so glad to have Good Friday off and get a couple of days of rest. 

We spent Saturday night and Sunday with my family in Lockney.  The girls love staying with their Doakie and Gramps.  We took our eggs and had some fun.  Here are my beautiful girls on Easter.  Enjoy!!!
 
My sweet Rhealee.  She is such a mess.  I think she ate more candy, than she actually put in the eggs.

Taryn with her first egg.  She was so excited!


Cory even got in on the fun of dying the eggs.  He was so proud of his creation!

Taryn and I while dying eggs. 

The girls ready for church and their Easter baskets.

The girls in their pretty dresses.  They look so big!

Taryn wanted to pose, so we played around striking different poses.

Here she is, ready to hunt!



Doesn't Taryn just look like a preteen here?  This was at school, she was listening to her teacher give instruction on their class egg hunt.  This is a glimpse of what she will look like in a few years.  Small tear!!

No comments: