Friday, May 06, 2011

Soccer is over....Now time for some TBALL and some extra

Soccer ended and Tball started.  Actually, Tball started before soccer ended so we were very busy for a couple of days.  Now soccer has ended and we are in full swing Tball.  We have had 3 games already and she is getting better with each game.  This is a sport I can help her out in, and I am excited that she is enjoying it so much!! 
I have been slacking, so I am going to throw in a bunch of random pictures and get caught up.  Now if I could just get all of these printed off.   
Taryn got to play goalie for most of the game at the last one.  She did so good.  She stopped about 6 balls from going in the goal!!!  I was so proud of her!

Here she is really going after the ball!! 

Go Taryn!  Go Taryn!!!

She was so proud of her metal, she even took it to school the next day!!

Here we go with Tball.  The first game was not so hot, but the second game was a little better.  She is loving batting!
It had been about a year since I made this heavenly breakfast.  I decided to make it a couple of weeks ago and now I am hooked on it.  We call it Monkey bread and it is so gooey and yummy!!

Cowgirl Rhealee!!! 

YeeHaw!!  Ride it Rhealee with your book and flower hat!

Rhealee is such a good helper, she was so excited to get to clean the mirror.

Taryn had gotten into a little trouble, and offered to do the dishes.  I think she thought she would get out of trouble if she did them.  It didn't work!

Spring music program!!  Taryn was so excited to get to sing on stage.  She is a little performer. 

Sing it sister!!  Watch out, you are going to see this girl performing under the big lights someday!!

No comments: