Sunday, May 16, 2010

McTeacher Night....

So in the past two weeks we have eaten at McDonald's twice! That is more than we there in a six month period. We did it all in good cause. Both the Middle School and Oak Grove teachers worked to raise money for their campus. I went and took the girls while Cory and his co-workers were working it at the McyDee's. I loved getting to sit and visit with people I don't normally get to visit with. It was so neat to see so many people from the community coming out to support the schools.

When it was Oak Grove night Cory and the girls came up and had supper then when I was finished with my shift we sat and hung out with friends. It was a really great time both nights and everyone involved had a blast!!!


Here I am working it behind the counter with Mr. Snyder! The smell of the food coming by me as I put the order on the tray was driving me nuts. I was starving by the time my shift was over!!
Ashlee and I rockin' our hats!!
Taryn Rhea enjoying her ice cream cone. This thing was bigger than she was. Needless to say most of it melted before she could eat it all!!
Coach Rubio, Mr. Hayes and Cory. Don't they look like they are having so much fun!!

Rhealee enjoyed her chocolate chip cookies. By the way I am in love with McDonald's Oatmeal Raisin cookies. They are yumm-o!!


Yes that is Cory mopping the floor. And yes I am the one who spilled the drink!!! Save this picture cause this sure doesn't happen very often!!


No comments: