Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh How You've Changed in a Year

I had really planned on getting this post up last week on Rhealee's actual birthday, but I got busy with Bunco's, packing and getting ready for a birthday party. So here we go just a week late, which is better than never I suppose.





Rhealee turned 1 last Friday, March 12th. Man, this year has flown by so fast. It seemed like just yesterday that we were packing up and heading towards Lubbock to welcome her into the world. I have to admit I was a little weepy last Friday morning thinking back on what a great and exciting day it was March 12, 2009.

The whole family was ready to have Rhealee here, but I don't think anybody was as excited as Taryn was. Even though she had no idea how her world would change, she was just ready to be a big sister. What a great big sister she has been and it is all natural. She is such a little mother and still loves to help me with Rhealee (even when that means telling her no!).

Rhealee you were born on a cold and rainy day (the week before it had been in the 90's). You took way too long to decide you were ready to join us on the outside world, but when you did decide after a long day you let the whole world know you were here with those lungs. You are still letting everybody know you are here with those lungs!!!

The day you were born you weighed 8lbs 120z and were 22in long. You were a very long and healthy baby! Even though you were on the big size in weight, you were so long you looked super little.




Here I am getting ready to leave for the hospital on March 12, 2009. All I have to say about this is that is one BIG Belly!!!



Here's Rhealee on her 1st birthday!!! What a difference a year has made baby!! You are getting to be such a big girl!!!!

No comments: